Navigation:     Home   About   News   Fiction   Links   Email  
Story Data

Updated April 6, 2016

Also linked at:
    Archive of Our Own
    Fanfiction.net

Fan Fiction: All the Presidents' Men

Title: All the Presidents' Men

Author: Jedi Buttercup

Disclaimer: The words are mine; the worlds are not. I claim nothing but the plot.

Rating: PG-13 to R

Summary: OHF. A professional was allowed to regret losing one of his primary charges. He wasn't supposed to feel like he'd swallowed ground glass when his boss told him the other couldn't stand to look at him anymore. SLASH.

Spoilers: Olympus Has Fallen (2013).

Notes: Secret Service details wholly made up, stitched together from: various action movie depictions; Wikipedia sources; Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan novels; and a tell-all book.


Mr. President


Story Index:

  • Dedicated to the Unfinished Work
    The American public might prefer their President to appear hale and strong on TV, but they also loved their heroes. (Ben; 1000 words).
  • A Better Teacher Than Duty
    A professional was allowed to regret losing one of his primary charges. He wasn't supposed to feel like he'd swallowed ground glass when his boss told him the other couldn't stand to look at him anymore. (Mike/Ben; 8200 words).
  • And Now the Game Is Done
    There were worse epitaphs to be had. (Forbes; 1100 words).
  • Hail to the Chief
    It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it. (Mike/Ben; 1100 words).
  • Getting Back Into the Real World
    Mike knew objectively that he was a legend now himself, but it was still a little disconcerting to have someone he'd read about as a rookie discussing the events that had landed him in the history books. (Mike; 2000 words).
  • In Medias Res
    Ben closed his eyes, breathing deep as Mike's fingers kneaded the stress out of tense muscles. (Mike/Ben; 1000 words).
  • His Greatest Gift
    "For the last fifteen months Ben and Mike had been slowly figuring out what they were to each other within the boundaries of suits and earpieces and national responsibilities. Long enough to know whether the initial attraction between them was mostly a byproduct of adrenaline, close quarters and secrecy, or whether there was a firmer foundation there, if they were willing to take the risk...." (Mike/Ben; 16,600 words).

 

Go to: Top | Serial Fiction (Other) | Fan Fiction Index


© 2016 Jedi Buttercup.