Navigation:     Home   About   News   Fiction   Links   Email  
Story Data

Posted August 23, 2009

Also linked at:
    Archive of Our Own
    Fanfiction.net
    Twisting the Hellmouth

Fan Fiction: Golden-Eyed Girl

Title: Golden-Eyed Girl

Author: Jedi Buttercup

Disclaimer: The words are mine; the worlds are not. I claim nothing but the plot.

Rating: PG.

Summary: B:tVS, Stargate SG-1. Harmony should have stayed away from Colorado. 300 words.

Spoilers: A:tS post-"NFA"; general for Stargate SG-1

Notes: For the August Fic-a-Day. Also because I was surfing the FFA list, and suddenly got an Idea. *facepalm*


Harmony giggled at the man standing on the other side of the bars. Really, he was the cutest thing ever. "Of course not," she said. "Why would I want to?"

"There's nothing about being human that you miss?" Dr. Jackson tried again, inquisitive blue eyes wide behind his glasses. "Going out in the daylight? Eating real food?"

"Oh, I can eat real food," she shrugged. Didn't he know anything? "It just doesn't taste right anymore. But why would I want to trade that for being weaker? Having a pesky soul again? Getting wrinkles?" She shuddered at the thought.

"You're still convinced, then, that you don't have a soul?" he asked, looking troubled. "You've said you believe the uh, vampire demon took its place. But what if it's just trapped under the parasitic spirit-- isn't there some part of you that wants to be free?"

He stared at her, intently, as though looking for something in her eyes. Harmony scoffed at him. "For such a smart guy, you're really pretty dumb, aren't you. Look, I've met a vampire who had his soul restored, and let me tell you, it wasn't pretty. All that angst is totally bad for the waistline. But I'm harmless, seriously! I usually eat animal blood! You don't have to put me in this sarc-thingy; I won't hurt anyone else!"

"I wish I could believe that," Dr. Jackson said, regretfully. Then lifted something that looked like a really bizarre dildo. He pressed a button, and it changed shape in a way that really didn't change her opinion of it-- but did change her opinion of him a little.

"Oooh, kinky, Dr. J," she said, pressing up against the bars again. "Going to let me out after all?"

The thing spat unexpected blue fire-- and she knew no more.

 

Go to: Top | Short B:tVS Xovers | Fan Fiction Index


© 2009 Jedi Buttercup.