Navigation:     Home   About   News   Fiction   Links   Email  
Story Data

Posted February 4, 2007

Also linked at:
    Archive of Our Own
    Fanfiction.net
    Twisting the Hellmouth

Fan Fiction: Identity Theft

Title: Identity Theft

Author: Jedi Buttercup

Disclaimer: The words are mine; the worlds are not. I claim nothing but the plot.

Rating: PG

Summary:B:tVS, Stargate. Really, all she'd ended up having to do was act like Liz, except for when she didn't turn down the job. Double drabble.

Notes: Set vaguely post-"Chosen" (BtVS) and post-"Lost City" (SG-1). Because, seriously-- they never did explain how Weir suddenly went from blonde to brunette.


"It's done."

Buffy stared as the older blonde slid into the limo, still fascinated by the living proof that she might survive long enough to become a forty-something government agent. "No world-endage today, then?" she asked, lightly.

Elizabeth "Weir" smiled and shook her head. "No. Really, all I ended up having to do was act like Liz, except for when I didn't turn down the job. She always regretted that, especially after we realized that her taking it might have given SG-1 a chance to stop Anubis."

"So why didn't she jump back in time herself?" Buffy had to ask. She'd been wondering that ever since her older self had popped in and demanded transportation to DC.

The older Slayer's smile saddened. "Turns out only superhumans can survive the zappy time-thing. And since I'd worked with her longest, negotiating with demon clans for support to fight back..."

Buffy nodded, understanding. "So what now?"

"Willow copies my memories to your Liz, whammies everyone else to think I was her, and I go back."

"Simple as that?"

"Simple as that," Elizabeth nodded, then grinned mischievously. "Oh-- and you find an excuse to meet your Daniel Jackson. Trust me; he's worth the effort."

 

Go to: Top | Short B:tVS Xovers | Fan Fiction Index


© 2007 Jedi Buttercup.