Navigation:     Home   About   News   Fiction   Links   Email  
Story Data

Updated July 2, 2014

Also linked at:
    Archive of Our Own

Fan Fiction: Watered With Blood

Title: Watered With Blood

Author: Jedi Buttercup

Disclaimer: The words are mine; the worlds are not. I claim nothing but the plot.

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Balthazar Blake, and the wind-tossed branches of his rather peculiar family tree: "I should have known when he looked just like me he'd turn out to be one of the gifted ones," he muttered. "Trouble, every last one of them."

Spoilers: Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010); Drive Angry (2011); Season of the Witch (2011); Ghost Rider (2007).

Notes: Eventually, this universe will be expanded to include Benjamin Frankin Gates, as seen in the title image below. :)


Watered With Blood


Story Index:

  • Originating Agent (Sorcerer's Apprentice)
    One can be of Morgana's bloodline without subscribing to her beliefs. 1300 words.
  • Crafting the Victor's Tale (Season of the Witch/SA)
    Anna laughed again, enchanted, and wished she could honor him properly when she and Kay spread the story of her freedom and the plague's ending. 2900 words.
  • A Lifetime of Waiting (Drive Angry/SA)
    It took awhile-- months, maybe-- before Piper stopped looking twice at every six-foot forty-something blond man that passed her by. 2500 words.
  • Contractual Obligations (Drive Angry/Ghost Rider/SA)
    Baby girl was round about four when John number two made his appearance: Johnny Blaze, all leather jacket and attitude. 4100 words.
  • Balancing Accounts (Drive Angry)
    For all that John Milton was literally damned, he had been granted rather more of the Lord's infinite mercy than most. 500 words.

 

Go to: Top | Non-B:tVS Crossover Series | Fan Fiction Index


© 2014 Jedi Buttercup.