Last Updated August 8, 2015:
17 stories this page
Tiny (B:tVS Xover)
Tiny (Non-B:tVS Xover)
Tiny (Single Fandom)
Short (Other Xovers)
Series (B:tVS Xover)
Series (Non-B:tVS Xover)
Series (Single Fandom)
Long Fanfic (Complete)
Long Fanfic (WIP)
Epic: Agent Kirk, DGS
Epic: Death is Only ...
Epic: Fast & NBTs
Epic: Lesser Men
Epic: Slayer Initiative
Epic: So Called Chaos
Epic: The Soul Job
Short Stories: Less Than 10,000 Words
Welcome to the Short Stories collection, B:tVS/Stargate crossover edition.
If you don't see something here that should be, fic that ended up becoming part of a longer series may have been moved.
See list of links at the left to jump to another section of fic.
Short Buffyverse/Stargate Crossover Fiction
- Better Luck Next Time, Dr. Jackson
& Dr. Buffy Is In (Extra Augh at No Charge)
- "I didn't used to be a psychologist, you know," Buffy said. "That's my 'retired and finally got my degree' job. Before that, I was on a team kind of like yours, except we were all civilians and none of us got paid for it." 2600 & 1200 words.
- The Definition of Damsel
- Mitchell waved a hand at Daniel. "How about I make a bet with you? Out of all our missions for the next month, the one who needs rescue the most buys all the rest of us dinner." 2800 words.
- Goddess of Prophecy
- Buffy faces a difficult choice: accept her third death, or take the Tok'ra up on their offer. 1750 words.
- Hok Tau'ri
- "She simply shouldn't be able to do the things she's doing, sir; I have no explanation for it." ~1500 words.
- Like a House On Fire
- This one, Vala would have been tempted to wink and woo, had she met him in another situation. 1100 words.
- Maternal Instinct
- Buffy was a little jealous that this legendary demoness had managed what she couldn't. 1500 words.
- A mercy mission gone wrong becomes an unusual first contact experience for Daniel Jackson. 4500 words.
- More Jean Grey, Less Wolverine
- Jack O'Neill wasn't Loki's only unsanctioned experimental subject-- just the only one under Thor's protection. On an unnamed extraterrestrial base, Tara Maclay waits. 7500 words.
- A Myriad of Lives
- Wesley had been looking forward to this day ever since he'd realized that Daniel's claims to have traveled in time were more than just the product of a deranged mind. 4000 words.
- Seek, and Ye Shall Find
- This wasn't the first afternoon Dawn had picked a vantage point to gaze out over the Bay, nor the first time she'd watched living things either vanish or mysteriously detour around a specific area. 2300 words.
- A Study in Contrasts
- Nothing against Rosenberg, but Jack had never figured her for Teal'c's type. 1800 words.
- There's No Place Like Valos Cor
- Xander arrives at the SGC bearing gifts. 3500 words.
- This Is Your Life
- Behind the shield, the young women exchanged looks, and then the red-haired one sighed. "Drat, we got the wrong universe again. I really thought we had it this time." 2000 words.
- An Unexpected Gift
- A certain package meant for Angel-- containing a certain gaudy necklace-- ends up on Daniel Jackson's desk instead. 9100 words.
- Welcome to the SGC
- It was too late; had probably been too late the moment Daniel had touched that poisonous piece of jewelry, Jack thought, as Daniel went still again under his hands. 1400 words.
- Whither the Road May Lead
- Paul wasn't sure what prompted him to pull over when he saw the dark-haired woman in motorcycle leathers at the side of the road. 1800 words.
Go to: Top | Main Fan Fiction Index