Navigation:     Home   About   News   Fiction   Links   Email  
Story Data

Posted January 27, 2007

Also linked at:
    Archive of Our Own
    Fanfiction.net
    Twisting the Hellmouth

Series: Temporal Malfunctions

Title: Some Things Never Change

Author: Jedi Buttercup

Disclaimer: The words are mine; the worlds are not. I claim nothing but the plot.

Rating: PG-13.

Summary: B:tVS, Star Trek. Buffy couldn't wait for Commander Scott to do his miracle-worker thing. Double drabble.

Spoilers: General B:tVS and Star Trek: TOS


Buffy sat at a table in the officer's mess, chin propped on one outsized fist as she watched her body play 3D chess with Commander Spock. It was much more interesting than the tray in front of her; Captain Kirk's tastebuds and her own were programmed way differently, and the overly-healthy, vitamin-packed meals the food replicators made always tasted off to her anyway.

She couldn't wait for Commander Scott to do his miracle-worker thing and give them their own bodies back. Things had been weird when Faith had pulled this kind of switcheroo, too, but at least they'd both been Slayers, and female. Guys really were wired differently, and she didn't just mean the mindbendiness of her first experience with morning wood. She didn't even want to think about what the Captain had probably done with her body.

But then again, maybe he didn't care; this wasn't even his first experience with crossgender bodyswapping! Dr. McCoy had told her more about the ship's misfortunes this week than she'd heard in months as a mere security ensign, and Enterprise's luck apparently rivaled Sunnydale's for strangeness.

Temporary maleness aside, she was feeling more at home in this future all the time.

 

Go to: Top | Series Index | Buffyverse Xover Series | Fan Fiction Index


© 2007 Jedi Buttercup.