VVC: Getting Over the Boy
by Iulia Linnea
Fandom: Harry Potter
Category: Angst, Drama, Romance.
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by J.K. Rowling; various publishers, including, but not limited to: Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books, Raincoast Books; and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.
Summary: 3rd story in the Verges and Variations Cycle, which begins concurrently with the events of the second story before moving beyond them, in which Harry adjusts to her new position as the people in her life adjust to her.
- Cracking the Eggshells
- Reception, Perception, and Recollection
- The Myth of the Butterbeer Panacea
- The Purity of Thought
- With a Little Help from Her Friends
- A Consummation Devoutly to Be Wished
- On the Placement of Wands
- The Use of Knowledge
- Defense, Vengeance, and Murder
- Keeping Up Appearances
- The Repercussions of Failure
Completed November 7, 2003.
Leave Feedback for the author at: iulia_linnea @yahoo.com
Back to Top | VVC Index | Stories by Author | Stories by Title | Main Page