Navigation:     Home   About   News   Fiction   Links   Email  
Story Data

Posted May 6, 2007

Also linked at:
    Archive of Our Own
    Fanfiction.net
    Twisting the Hellmouth

Fan Fiction: Interference Patterns

Title: Interference Patterns

Author: Jedi Buttercup

Disclaimer: The words are mine; the worlds are not. I claim nothing but the plot.

Rating: PG

Summary:B:tVS, SG-1. The Powers that Be never could resist the urge to meddle, but not all superior races see things the same way. 200 words.

Notes: Vaguely set during the early years of B:tVS, and during SG-1 "The Nox" (1.08).


"Look," the little demon said, impatiently. "These guys are at the center of a lot of portents; they'll have more influence over the fate of the universe than you ever will. If you would just reconsider..."

"We will not interfere," Anateaus replied. "The young ones have good intentions, but they cannot yet be trusted. To give them too much power before they learn that their way is not the only way would be a grave mistake."

Of course, that was the point, Whistler fumed. Dragging SG-1 and their supporters down would cushion the positive disruptions in the Balance that Summers and her unexpected entourage were predicted to cause. "Oh, come on," he coaxed. "It's just minor technology-- and it's not even offensive! You know what they're likely to run into out there; a little help now could save a lot of lives."

Anateaus shook his head serenely. "We will not assist you. And now, I must return to our guests."

Whistler sighed irritably. Abstinent twig-headed bastards; the Nox never were of any use, but that annoying glow-bug Oma had forbidden the Powers from meddling directly with these guys, so he'd had to try. Hopefully, there'd be other opportunities soon enough.

 

Go to: Top | Short B:tVS Xovers | Fan Fiction Index


© 2007 Jedi Buttercup.