Navigation:     Home   About   News   Fiction   Links   Email  
Story Data

Posted February 19, 2010

Also linked at:
    Archive of Our Own
    Fanfiction.net
    Twisting the Hellmouth

Fan Fiction: Just As Fast As She Can, Now

Title: Just As Fast As She Can, Now

Author: Jedi Buttercup

Disclaimer: The words are mine; the worlds are not. I claim nothing but the plot.

Rating: PG

Summary: B:tVS, Transformers. "Careful," Buffy said, laughing. "I could get used to this." 200 words.

Spoilers: Set vaguely post-series and after the 2007 movie.

Notes: Challenge drabble. Title from the Beach Boys. Also fits a TTH FFA prompt.


Buffy trailed a hand out the open window of the silver Solstice, smiling as she twined her fingers in the slipstream. Sunshine glowed golden on her hand and warmed the world outside; the breeze of their passage chilled the ambient temperature back down to comfortable, perfect for a long, seaside drive.

"Careful," she said, laughing as the disguised alien zoomed over a curving rise in the road swiftly enough to make her stomach swoop with adrenaline. "I could get used to this."

"Are you kiddin'?" Jazz chuckled through his speakers. "This might just have to become a regular thing."

Buffy grinned, draping her other hand over the wheel for appearance's sake as they took a turn at a speed that would turn most non-Slayer 'squishies' green with nausea. She'd have to remember to thank the big semi-truck one for introducing her to his other 'spent time in robot heaven' soldier; not only was the head of Autobot Special Ops a lot of fun to hang with, Jazz understood the darker parts of her job better than most of his compatriots.

Too bad he wasn't human, she thought bemusedly. But then again, the robot car-shape thing had its high points, too.

 

Go to: Top | Short B:tVS Xovers | Fan Fiction Index


© 2010 Jedi Buttercup.