Navigation:     Home   About   News   Fiction   Links   Email  
Story Data

Posted January 20, 2007

Also linked at:
    Archive of Our Own
    Fanfiction.net
    Twisting the Hellmouth

Fan Fiction: Passing in the Night

Title: Passing in the Night

Author: Jedi Buttercup

Disclaimer: The words are mine; the worlds are not. I claim nothing but the plot.

Rating: PG

Summary:B:tVS, Boondock Saints. Giles has a close encounter. Double drabble.

Notes: Set post "Graduation, Part II" in the Buffy-verse, which aired the same year "Boondock Saints" came out.


The yearly lull on the Hellmouth was even quieter than usual the summer after the Mayor's death, and Giles took the opportunity to tie up several loose ends connected to the past year's events.

Chief among these were verifying that Angel had, indeed, left Sunnydale, and journeying to Boston to hopefully recover the journals of Faith's first Watcher. If the Slayer ever woke from her coma, it would be helpful to know more about her.

Ms. Burke's apartment had, alas, been ransacked by Kakistos' minions-- and three vampires nested there still, waiting for just such a visitor as he.

In the end, Giles managed to stake them all, but it took him several minutes and the length of a rain-dampened alleyway to manage it. Others were drawn by the noise-- three trench-coated figures with steely eyes and guns in their hands.

Giles lowered his stake warily, recognizing their faces from the news.

Their leader, an older, bearded man, nodded to him, then spoke. "The blood of the wicked shall flow like a river," he said as though it were a greeting, then walked away, his sons following in his wake.

Giles shuddered, chilled by more than just the inclement weather.

 

Go to: Top | Short B:tVS Xovers | Fan Fiction Index


© 2007 Jedi Buttercup.